Friday, April 16, 2010

Reagan is feeling a bit under the weather and having a "surprise snack" on my bed watching "Life". This one's all about the challenges of survival. We are watching a huge chameleon tossing his tongue and sucking up a preying mantis. Without hesitation she says, "God made them to do that. We don't have to be sad."

Earlier today when she went to take a sip of coke, she started whining that it stung her throat. She was very upset and teared up a bit. She remarked that, "It feels like I have bad bugs in my throat that are trying to make me feel bad." I told her that was true, that the bugs were called "germs". She replied that, "I also have big things in me that try to eat the bad bugs so that I won't be sick."

She listens and remembers everything - it seems.

Peace and patience for smart children.

No comments:

Post a Comment