Sunday, March 14, 2010

I KNOW! My stupid eyes are closed. I thought we were counting to three and THEN opening our eyes for Mallory's shot. Nope, apparently we were supposed to open on three. We were in Gatlinberg, TN for Winterfest with a group from church. I enjoyed being with these two. Great kids. They didn't want to get up early to ski so we were going to tube, but wait time was too much so we road the lift to the top of the mountain for this vista. Beautiful day.
Some memories: cattle chute (whoever thought this was a good idea anyway?), Zach's sleeping position on the way home, making pb+j crackers with Ben on the back row of the bus, but most of all - finding my diamond earrings at Varsity in Atlanta. Can you believe it? Me either? Wacky old lady thinking.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment