Sunday, January 10, 2010

What is it about the "Kardashians"? I love watching that show. Their so very dysfunctional family makes me laugh. I love their eye make-up - lashes anyone? I love their hair extensions. I love their clothes + shoes. Who are they kidding with those heels at the grocery store?
However, they are still mothers, sisters, boyfriends, just people living this thing. Somehow their crazy makes me feel more grounded.
Another thing...
Prewitts + Kughns are coming next weekend. I hope everyone likes them. I think I really do They are very different from me, but that's a good thing. We are asking them to do a job that I wouldn't want to do - so maybe we need someone really different, right? I'm ready to follow their vision. I think they are looking to follow God and take us with them. Sounds exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment